This committee assesses CASA’s effectiveness through five performance measures. According to CASA bylaws, evaluation must occur every three years.
Performance Measures and Indicators
- The first performance measure evaluates Alberta’s progress toward CASA’s vision of clean air and does not necessarily measure progress made by CASA itself.
- The second performance measure is primarily a reflection of the work done by the airshed zones and the scientific community.
- The remaining performance measures focus more directly on progress made by CASA.
- All performance measures and their calculated results are approved by consensus of the CASA board.
- Each performance measure has multiple indicators for each measure
Learn more about the members of this committee.